kandiIt's a holiday weekend so I had to get my hair right! I was doing my real hair for a little while. Thanks @hairfinity for helping me to get my hair back healthy! @derekjhair is about to braid this back up to put the weave back in tho! Lol... Ladies why do we do that? Grow our hair just to hide it behind a weave... #Jspot #Hairfinity
- mz_aries_38Kandi how long have you been taking the hair infinty?
- 2sweet2biteI was taken the pills they made my hair come out
- plumprincess89Same thing happened to me @2sweet2bite
- i_am_gods_starI'm definitely trying this now!! : )
- nique_honeyBc it's too hot to be dealing with our real hair in the hot.... ain't nobody hot time to try and maintain it....
- nique_honeyIt can also cause breakage as well
- __supergeeked@shayshaybae why u do that
- shayshaybae@__supergeeked I agree with @nique_honey
- allnaturalhumanhairHey kandi check out my hair you should try it I sell wholesale also. Malaysian Brazilian Cambodian Filipino Indian no shedding all natural
- boogies_loveYou know once you take that weave out the best for your hair is coconut oil and pure olive oil every other day but in on your scalp and the tips off your hair ( P.S. Want real results take a teaspoon of coconut oil every day it clears you skin as well
- kadyareneeSome women get weaves to protect thier ends.
- maneandtaylor@kandiburruss weave is a great protective style for ladies that are in the industry and women that have to or feel the need to put some type of heated tool or color in their hair on the regular
- _blackqueenmotherGood question
- mechyboopTo give it a rest.
- xcuseme_missI don't know how to do my hair so I would rather keep it safe than me damaging it
Log in to like or comment.