antonetteesToday's the day! I'm already feeling all the feels... "Life's a journey, not a destination." I've met a lot of great people on this journey, and it's only just begun. I dedicate my cap to my parents, because of all the opportunities they have afforded me by hard work and by way of this great country. I'm fortunate to be able to freely pursue a career that makes me truly happy, and to be surrounded by people who believe in my dream. For this, I love you all. To my fellow graduates... my friends, I am blessed to have met you all. I cannot wait to see you all succeed in your own journeys. I hope that our paths will cross again. #graduationcap #BECA #life #liberty #happiness
- sheraefaraway😍😍😍😍 wow Antonette! That is amazing work!
- antonettees@missmoonriver thank you! 😊☺️
- kelcieeastcoastCan't wait to see you tomorrow! Congratulations!!
- anjelicadeeIma be there to see you graduate;)
- antonettees@kelcieeastcoast Thank you!! I can't wait to see you too girl!!! 😊😁
- antonettees@anjelicadee yay!!!! ☺️
- daryl_rodriguezCongrats cuz!!
- kaaaaaaal🙌🙌🙌 see you tonight!!!
- antonetteesThank you!!! @daryl_rodriguez @touch_my_kong
- antonettees@kaaaaaaal see you tonight!!!! 🎓🎉
- _lrc88_😊🎊👏🎉😍I love it so proud of you @antonettees
- antonetteesThank you!!! @l_a_y_u_h #america #murica haha
- d_kreezyHey I saw this online and had to ask how you did this?! I want to use your idea as inspiration for my own cap, if possible?
- antonettees@d_kreezy I went to a craft store and grabbed the gold lettering and different types of paper for the flag. That was pretty much it. Then I stuck it all on with a hot glue gun!
Log in to like or comment.