lindseyschnabel"Every cloud has a silver lining" If I hadn't lost my dad to brain cancer when I was 17, I would have never had enough money or the opportunity to go to Towson University & have the greatest 4 years of my life. I miss you every day Dad and wish you were still here, but I know you are always with me and watching over me. Thank you for everything! My #graduationcap is in honor of you <3 #graduation14 #TUalum #TUgrad14 #Towson #college #lucky #silverlining
- noire.essenceCongratulations!! C/o 2014!!!!
- lcf42@lindseyschnabel Hi Lindsey! I'm a contributor @ Seventeen & am working on a graduation caps post. I LOVED your photo. Would it be okay to use?
- lindseyschnabelHi @lcf42! Thank you! I have no problem with you using it! I can probably also send you a cleaner photo too if you need it
- lindseyschnabelThank you @lcf42! I'm glad to be of help :) I will email you it later tonight!
- lindseyschnabelThanks so much @coreyjlcharlton! What website/page did you find it on? Yes I am happy to help! I used paper from Michaels and cut out the clouds so the black cap would add a great contrast. I just drew clouds and cut them out so the tassel could hand and so I could add the quote 😀
- starlene1028I think someone had a cap similar to this at my graduation.
- lindseyschnabel@starlene1028 ahh no way! That's awesome hear
- starlene1028@lindseyschnabel Yup!
Log in to like or comment.