lenadunhamNo, this is not a remake of multiplicity. It is my stunt double Dakota & me. Any time I need to crash a car of fly off a bike, this bad bitch appears <3
- kassarole26Are you filming omg
- chrissydonutsJim carrey?
- mr_erineinhornYou know that Multiplicity rules right? It's an amazing film starring Michael Keaton which explores the reversal of gender roles. It shows how a male would feel that they would require multiple versions of himself, with varying degrees of intelligence, to perform the role as housekeeper; a role often reserved to the mother in a marital/domestic setting involving children.
- mr_erineinhornDoug Kinney (Michael Keaton) is a Los Angeles construction worker whose job is constantly getting in the way of his family. On one job to build a new wing of a scientific facility, Doug meets up with Dr. Leeds (Harris Yulin), a friendly scientist who has developed a successful method for cloning humans, and is introduced to Dr. Leeds' clone as proof. The scientist, who is sympathetic to Doug's troubles, allows Doug to make a clone of himself that can take over for him at work, while he tries to spend some quality time with his family. The clone, called "Two" (who calls himself Lance), has all of Doug's memories and knowledge, but is overly macho. Although the clone seems to be a dream come true, while taking his wife, Laura (Andie MacDowell), out to a restaurant for dinner, he finds that Two is on his own date. Doug realizes clones are not as great as they seem, and Doug begins to worry about his clone being revealed.
- mr_erineinhornEventually two more clones are made. "Three" (who calls himself Rico) is a sharp contrast to Two, and extremely sensitive and thoughtful. He is much like a housewife, knowing how to cook very well, and take care of the house. (Two considers him a 'wuss'). "Four" (who refers to Doug as Steve, and is later named Lenny) is cloned from Two, and has the mentality of an overly-curious child. Unfortunately, since he is a clone-of-a-clone, his IQ is considerably lower than that of his predecessors, since the personality defects are more pronounced when a clone is cloned (the analogy from the movie refers to how a copy of a copy may not be as 'sharp' as the original), and this causes an annoyed Doug to decree that no more clones be created. One night, Doug leaves home for a business trip. While he is gone, each of the clones runs into Laura and each one sleeps with her. The next day, Two comes down with a cold and is unable to go to work, so he sends Three. Three is the second clone, so he knows nothing about construction. As Three goes to work, an inspection on site causes him to annoy and upset the inspector, which leads to him losing Doug's job.
- mr_erineinhornAs the movie progresses, Doug's wife becomes increasingly upset with her husband, as she is wondering about Doug's sudden personality changes and how Doug's clones have no memories of discussions Laura unwittingly had with another clone. Thinking Doug is ignoring her, she unknowingly pours out her heart out to Four, mentioning how Doug has never kept his promise to fix up the house; she asks him what he wants and is unromantically told "I want pizza". Upset, she takes the children to live with her parents. When Doug returns, he learns that Laura and the kids have left. He also learns from the clones' confessions that he has lost his job and each one of them has slept with Laura. Trying to figure out how to get Laura back, Four tells him about what she said to him on how he never fixed the house. With the help of the clones, Doug remodels the house and wins back the love of his wife. Doug also tells Laura he is planning to start his own construction business. Realizing Doug can take care of himself now, the three clones move away, later writing Doug that they have set up a successful pizzeria called "Three Guys from Nowhere" in Miami, Florida. Two becomes the businessman of the shop and serves customers, and also gets to meet lots of women. Three is the head chef, and Four is the delivery boy as well as taking a second job as a paperboy (It's shown in the end of the film that he tosses a pizza box at a nearby house in the style of a paperboy throw).
- gabriel_held@lenadunham I got deleted! This is me now! Please update! Xoxo
- stephaniegrau@ashtorres lmao love this!!!
- ashtorresLmao. That could've been us..!! 😄🙌 @stephaniegrau
- stephaniegrau@ashtorres next season it's on 😩😭💗
- selenaleema@kellychadwickyoung I'm jacket twinz with @lenadunham
- marissaaa_tho@yoitsallybby "this bad bitch appears" lol
- sarah_flowers4Is that jim Carey in a wig?
- ryan_johnsmithCan you get a stunt body double too ?
- hannahjpena@sarah_flowers4 lol
- lefreitas@sarah_flowers4 hahhaha
- mandiesayz@sarah_flowers4 lmao
Log in to like or comment.