sfgirlbybaymeanwhile, back in San Francisco this wee baby house sold for over $2.8 million. whut?!
- shoegirlberlinAck! 😜 One of the big reasons that pushed us to get out of the Bay Area. Cost of living is just too high to enjoy life. @ghostbusterette Rents may be going up in Germany, but they're still a fraction of what they are in SF. We couldn't even afford something half the size of our Berlin apartment back there!
- hooptydooptyLocation, location, location! Crazy ain't it?
- nuageandcaramel@cecilesalvant Can we afford this?!! 😭
- kimstagramberlywe're going through the same thing here in brooklyn. i could rant and point fingers for hours but the whole situation is extremely sad and scary. i miss the brooklyn of 5-10 years ago..
- ghostbusteretteHmm. @shoegirlinde Of course that's true.
- sfmommy22.8??? How can they justify that??? Has it been completely restored to its original structure, yet retrofitted as well??? It looks very charming, wonder what the history of the house is...
- sfmommy2Oh wait, some of that 2.8 is for, drumroll please....IT'S OWN PARKING SPACE!!! 😜
- keamoIt has a garage!
- keamoLooks well-kept
- cecilemclorinsalvant@nuageandcaramel Let's do it, cloudyface
- nanajoyperry@mariewyngaarden 😳
- everydaypatternBeautiful gallery 🌺 cheers!!
- sfgirlbybay@sfmommy2 they gutted it. it's not a Victorian on the inside anymore. not sure, but probably retrofitted.
- ronfernando_@moshimoshhihi 2.8 mil...that's it?! Haha!
- cruzcaraReminds me of the wacko Toronto real estate market. Depressing...unless you're selling.
- sfgirlbybayback on the market! I guess the offer fell through!
- 1smileygirlCondos in the North Beach are for sale in the millions. It's so expensive to live in SF but I still love living there.
- lechienflaneurquelle deal!!!!
- sfgirlbybayupdate: sold for $3.5 million
Log in to like or comment.