susiebubbleYou shall go to the ball! @hermes and Style Bubble are inviting you to a Silk Ball in London on 24th June - dress code of masks, fantastical make up and silk!
Just complete "I would like to go to the Hermès Silk Ball because..." in comments.
T's and C's: You must be over 18 and have a verified UK address. You must be free on 24th June and you must be in London. Please submit answers by 6th June please. All chosen guests can bring a plus one.
- susiebubble@imakeuplondon actually the date is wrong ...It is on the 26th June
- marinabelfonrose@susiebubble fantastic! Also available the 26th (smile)
- heyderyaI would love to go to the Hermes ball as I have graduated from surface design (designing patterns and prints on textiles) which I have a great passion for. Most importantly I would love to go because I would be really grateful to meet such an inspirational person like yourself! I admire your work for endless reasons and words cannot describe how much it would mean to me.
- wanderlust_elite@susiebubble I would like to go to the Hermès Silk Ball because... Well, it would mean that I live in a world where I actually get the opportunity to be surrounded by the beauty, creativity & incredibly talented people that inspire me! It would mean the absolute world if you could be my fairy godmother! Thank you for the chance to enter :)
- claragomezartI would like to go to the Hermès Silk Ball because I'd love to draw your glamorous guests in their masks, fantastical make up and silks! :)
- anisacramentI would like to go to the Hermes Silk Ball because simply I wanted to see you again Susie! you seems like a lovable person !! im 21 and have a verified UK address plus I'm a fashion blogger from Indonesia based in London :D
- z_podkolzina@susiebubble I would like to go to the Hermes Silk Ball because I have 312 Hermes scarves and if I'll wrap all of them around myself I'll impress everyone in those place.
- marinelliiI would like to go to the Hermes silk ball because I think it would be fun, I have taken your picture about 9 years ago when I was an intern at an online fashion mag and you were still working in advertising, it would be nice to meet you again.
- mollajetoI would like to go to the Hermes silk ball because as a budding fashion journalist I am eager to dive deeper and deeper into the fashion industry, and couldn't think of a better person to talk to regarding the pathway into this fantastical industry. (I am indeed over 18 and available on the date)
- citysandra... this seems like the perfect welcome to the city, since I just moved here. And to prove that London has awesome balls, too (I'm from Vienna, so Opera and Life ball are pretty hard to beat) :)
- claireabouttownI would like to go to the Hermès Silk Ball because it would be a magical smorgasbord of pattern, colour, fabulousness, fun and laughter!
- hannah_nianhan_cao@susiebubble I would like to go to the Hermes Silk Ball because .... I wanna have a goal to push me to loose weight!! I'm not "fit" enought to squash myself into a size 6 gown.. If I can go, I'll tell everybody how I lose 15 kg in 30 days!^O^
- georgiatwiggI would like to go to the Hermes Silk Ball because...I work with children and one of them gave me a black eye the other day, so it would be nice to do something less dangerous that honours my other love in life, fashion.
- melimelofrogI would like to go to the Hermes silk ball because I had the chance to visit the factory where they make the famous silk "carré", and I like Hermes for keeping it "local",and JPG does amazing creation there !!!!
- imcassieliuI would like to go to the Hermès Silk Ball because I'm leaving this city in a month later and probably never get back to here again. I really want to leave a good memory to mark this city and my age just right before I'm getting fucking 24.
- pearsI would like to go to the Hermes Silk Ball because I really fall in love with the fabric print design. Hermes is the best and very inspired on textile print. Now, I'm study here and it will be great opportunity to meet you and join the silk ball for once in my life time <3
- mylo_amandaI would like to go to the Hermès Silk Ball because silk has been my favourite fabric ever since I was little and my mother told me tales of how she used to watch her father weaving silk when she was growing up in Thailand - so luxurious a fabric to feel and made with such expertise! She and I would love to see such a celebration of silk 😍
Log in to like or comment.