vervecoffeeGilberto Morales Santos of Finca La Montañita, El Salvador. The rocky, relatively arid landscape produces phenomenally concentrated coffees. #farmlevel c/o @jessecrouse
- theprairiepiperHe looks a lot like an El Salvadorian Charlie Sheen.
- colosocoffeeI think you just found your spokesmodel for Colombian coffee
- b_trubyHe's rocking that American eagle button down so hard!
- unyloveI wonder if I'm related to him. Or maybe he works on my grandpas finca? One of his names is my families name. What are the chances.
- unylove@b_truby ppl like to look good there. Most of the time. When mom goes and she takes clothes down she tells me how they like brand named clothes and what not.
- seth__life👆@b_truby 😂
- makenmagicWe have an entire LOT of this coffee!!! @SWORK !!! It's a wonderful coffee and @vervecoffee roasted it to perfection! It's nice to put a face to our beans!!!!! Thank you!
- vervecoffee@extrodinary84 Yep! We had two very small lots that went exclusively to @sworkcoffee in L.A. and @baristaparlor in Nashville, respectively. Great producer. Great coffees. Great cafes! #farmlevel2streetlevel
- atcontreras@alvarotemp @kristinamay3 @hipsterburger
- crystalysolares3l Salvador @anthony_el_oso
- anthony_el_oso@crystalysolares I guess that means now we have to try a bag of their Salvadorian coffee 💪😋
Log in to like or comment.