hockeycanada#TeamCanada finished at the top of group A after the preliminary round at Men’s Worlds. They are set to face Finland in the QF matchup on Thursday, May 22.
- hockeycanadaLe Canada a terminé au premier rang du groupe A à l’issue de la ronde préliminaire au Mondial masculin. Il affrontera la Finlande en quart de finale le jeudi 22 mai.
- snoopydog1997Go Canada go!
- brett__bensonI'm there now
- nintendocats@qevna @spirinen watch out Finland 😏 although we did lose to France....😕 lol
- spirinenThe way Team Fin has been playing, I don't think the game will be much of a thriller... 😖 Rinne will have to work some magic for sure if they want to have at least a fighting chance. @nintendocats
- qevna@nintendocats not looking forward for the game. Like @spirinen said, the odds are against us.
- devmcintoshdeleatedThanks Reimer you almost blew it #scrivins #oilers
- kowalybear14Scrivens has the best pads
- zackjoseph31The worst part was they lost France
- nintendocats@qevna @spirinen I missed the third period and I had assumed we won because we had those 2 quick goals. Good luck the rest of the way👍
- spirinen@nintendocats that must've been one of the biggest upsets by Fin that I remember. Thanks, it'll be interesting to see if the high from this will carry Finland to the finals!
Log in to like or comment.