jillmkellyShe pressed start at 1:12pm and we finished up at 2:12pm.
As of right now, this very moment, Jim is DONE with chemotherapy!
4 more radiation treatments to go!
Greater is HE that is in US than he that is in this world.
No weapon formed against us shall prosper...(Isaiah 54:17)
- griff7markCongrats on finishing the chemo. We believe with you for "better" and "quicker than expected" results. #PrayersForJK
- socalbillsgirl21This is happy news!
- chrisbbrooksI am very late to this...what happened to Jim, @jillmkelly?
- therealjohnpalmerPraying for you both, wow that's awesome. God is good all the time!
- jillmkelly@danmathews27 YES, quit! That was the first question they asked Jim when he was diagnosed! And he never dipped.
- olympicgoldfishing@jillmkelly congrats to the both of u! Tough on everyone. Stay strong guys. Wishing both of u the best
- gregpipkinPraying for you, Jim Kelly!
- danmathews27Anyone that's a friend of Tony Fitzpatrick & Mark Richt that says that to me can consider it done. You guys have been strong and as it says "when God is with us, who can be against us?"
- mattboswell99Praying for you & your family!
- jillmkelly@lbudmathis thank you for wanting to send cards. They can be sent to Hunter's Hope Foundation in Orchard Park or ECMC
- ogxapAwesome pic
- randydoudHey jill... just wanted to let you know to that jim should get a PET SCAN... it is a scan that can detect early stage cancers that may have spread... my dad got oral cancer just over a year ago... he had surgery followed with chemo and radiation as well... the cancer spread to his lungs without the drs knowing... oral cancer is serious... please have the PET SCAN done... it is an easy thing to get done... my dad is now stage 4 cancer in the lungs... he was just fine in the drs eyes 4 months ago
- randydoudAlso want to add... I have been keeping up with your dad's story because of the similarities to my dad's ... I wish him the best of luck and keep on fighting... kelly strong :)
- noahhaney_So happy
- crystalcarnduffHi Jill. Did you ever look into the problem with the website? Our family wanted to send a card to Jim, our hero and you and I were supposed to connect through your website but I never heard back from you. Please let me know.
- jmenard1337pound for pound one of the toughest dudes on the planet and my hero since I was 5, may you live forever!
- bren1357Love of a true family:)
- andrewpaley13Stay strong Jim. We all pray for you
Log in to like or comment.