charlesommanneyA boy on the Mexican side of the fence west of El Paso, Texas. A still frame from the documentary The Fence.
- arturo1989Nice shot ;) ✌️
- lalopezveFoto muy elocuente
- sackboyseanohAbsolutely love this picture!
- ice_estradaPoor little guy :-(
- wcraigdeboerPoor little guy? @ice_estrada what about our veterans who aren't getting treated well? If we can't take care of our own people how do you expect us to take care of more citizens? There's a legal process to becoming a citizen for a reason
- njude2010Yeah, what about our own people our veterans? But when you're living in a war zone with drug lords killing people beheadings, do you think they're following our local news about the plot of our veterans administration? They want their children safe. I understand that.
- stupidelephant529This looks epic
- sendel_Free hands but still behind the fence.what a world? Good shot..
- gaya826Love this shot!
- aimy_karenHow must this feel to know that opportunities and freedom reside on the other side of a fence? One that you can see through.
- ogsupremeAmazing shot
- willie_stup@lyn_sanity12 this is the documentary I was telling you about, and check out his pics on this page.
- serenity_32Imagine being that person behind those gates.
Log in to like or comment.