littlesouschefThis will be your favorite guiltless dessert for these hot summer days that are quickly approaching. It is so refreshing and light and perfectly sweet. --Britt
2 cups frozen watermelon cubes
1 tbs lime juice
1 tbs lemon juice
1/2 cup coconut milk (or water)
3-4 drops vanilla stevia
Pour all ingredients into a blender (powerful one) and blend till smooth.
- realfoodwithkidsSounds yummy!!
- littlesouschef@asliceofstyle you will love it. In fact I gave heather the recipe and she made it last night for our Sunday dessert. So good.
- littlesouschef@realfoodwithkids it is so good. Your girl will love it. I had my son use an ice cream scooper to help me get the water melon into chunks. My kids kept asking for more.
- realfoodwithkidsWe will def try this!
- brebee7This sounds like the perfect summer drink! @haleystroshine
- debdidier@bellajuna let's make this
- hcpink@wesnellexox this reminded me of you ! :*
- brown.gurl.elle@hcpink thanks for sharing! I am so making this!!!! I'll let you know how it goes!
- heather_n_🍉 My kids wanted this for breakfast! So we did 😀
- littlesouschef@heather_n_ why not right! It actually would make a delicious smoothie too. You are a good mom.
- josefinaaaa@cjanson35 mmmm
- jennaskitchenNeed to try this one!?
- jennaskitchenNoooo question mark
- littlesouschef@jennaskitchen Yes! It is sooooo good. We have eaten it four nights in a row and maybe tonight too. Can't stop. --Britt
- shannondw8Question: can you use dry stevia instead?
- littlesouschefI am sure you could. But I am not sure how much you would want to use. I have never used the dry stevia. Go for it! @shannondw8
- brown.gurl.elle@hcpink this is yummy!!! I made it for dinner. @wilkeygirl and @tmmeyer05 here ya go!
- eat_juicyGotta make this ASAP!
- kprettymThis is what I'm making for #divas30daylovechallenge @datingdivas 😀😉
Log in to like or comment.