kerrygetzMy last box of boards from DNA distribution was all Alien Workshop. I now know why. It's very sad to see a company like this go out of business that was such a huge part of Skateboarding and the growth of it. I still don't wanna believe it, but I wish everyone over at the DNA the best and I wanna THANK everyone that was apart of it and anyone who helped me out over the past 14 years.👊It was an incredible journey and I enjoyed every minute of it. Thank you!👽
- knowgoodAlien died the day Burton bought it. You can't expect to recover from that. Rob's bailout was a day late and a dollar short. People need to stop blaming him and pointing fingers. He tried to save it.
- jasonlam_Thanks boss @knowgood, yeah people always blame rob just cause he's rich
- tristan0055This is unbelievable. I really bummed
- kevindisarm@knowgood Rob handed that shit over to some active lifestyle company in October and everybody knows it. Vector holdings or whatever @getzhabitat alien is the reason I knew about skateboarding and started skateboarding and wanted to keep skateboarding. They celebrated diversity and everything that comes with it, habitat, seek skateboards, and everything else. Viva El sovereign sect.
- ericmatias1Dyrdek was paying for that shit out of his own pocket to try to keep it going but he just couldn't do it anymore . Respect to him.
- ronniekessnerNoo 😞
- rentatard@thehambiz @mongolloyd
- nappydawg006Cant "blame" Dyrdek ...he has A LOT OF SHIT going on. Cant carry the world on his shoulders. Too bad to see GREAT COMPANIES that innovate & set the tone for others to follow fall.
- mooraga@antifakie @incfoto Nose si lo habían visto 😖
- pachenkou@mooraga ya lo había visto :(
- themoonandantarcticaAws going down has a HUGE impact here in Chile. Photosynthesis was a corner stone for many of us in here. Mad respect 👊
- knowgood@omgcleverone who calls out someone and blocks them??? Valid point, but Carter and Hill are fucking saints? Shoot me your email - I'll PayPal you $20 to buy a fucking clue.
- farrangolding@omgcleverone you don't know shit. Do some research before pointing fingers. Dyrdek lost millions out of his own pocket to keep AWS going.
- farrangoldingDyrdek acknowledges want he represents in skateboarding which is good enough, least he's not pretending. Pimped out the workshop? I wouldn't call buying it and leaving everything up to Carter and Hill that. It's easy to point at Dyrdek straight away but he hasn't even owned the company for over a year. Pacific Vector is the one to blame but I assume your obnoxious, uninformed ass doesn't know who they are.
- kooter_wap@farrangolding I wouldn't say millions
- farrangolding@codytallent paying Alien and Habitat's team salaries which was about 25 riders at one point, all the other members of staff at DNA alongside advertising in magazines, web etc for around 18 months at least. I'd say that adds up.
- spencerbrezGuess I'm gonna have to snatch me a @kerry_getz deck to keep. I'll be tempted to skate it habitat nose pop is redamndiculous nollllie 👊
- crzyfxrbeardThis sucks big time @kerry_getz! I had a friend that worked there in Dayton from like day 1. It sucks when ppl get greedy and just see $$$$. I knew when Rob bought DNA that he would end up selling it or moving it to Cali.
- zac_cressy👽 Alien workshop will live on forever 👽 and habitat was smart and moved to Tum yeto
Log in to like or comment.