dooceThank you @cheekymuffy for showing how someone like me with multiple skin cancer scars celebrates being in a Hawaii.
- emitomshow long will you be in Maui for ?!?! I'm going there next week!!!!
- mgkesser@mrsgallga @jessicaehelson this will be me in Mexico to try and avoid anymore sun spots!
- pancakesandhulaGo see my dad at aloha motor sports - ask for Richard or carol #fun! #rickilakeshowproducer ;)
- brittehrhornI was in kauai just 3 weeks ago, and that's what I did too #fairskinproblems
- mircentricWow! So cool you're in my hood!!
- notsovictorianWhat's on your toes??
- dooce@notsovictorian ha! Sand. A bunch of sand.
- addie877I'll look north and wave...we are in Kona right now :)
- fotosdekati@caccesecollection @artemisak this reminds me of Miami:)
- piprobinsA large sarong is just as useful and less blankety.
- holyokehomeA hilarious melanoma awareness video series from the New England melanoma foundation inspired me to #getitchecked #hardtoimagine but google #annoyingmole
- mackadoosThat's how I roll too! Lol
- amandaleighvtI have dark skin and no melanoma scars but that's still the best way to enjoy the sun
- koifish12yes as melanoma is one of the worst cancets
- christabel99A friend of mine just died of melanoma. This looks mighty smart and sexy to me!
- brunnergirlsPale and proud! That's my motto! 😜
- farrahbraniffThat's totally what I look like on the beach too @dooce. Otherwise, I reflect the light and blind people. It's only polite.
Log in to like or comment.