michaelbubleThankfully no one knew, but I knocked my tooth out with my microphone last night during the second song!! Don't worry, I'm at the dentist getting fixed up for my final show tonight in #Sydney #australia #mbworldtour #tourlife
- ryan_maca@taylamccabe lol just found this
- zsanettkalmanI hope u are better i dont like this pic @michaelbuble it make me sad because u deserve always just best
- lovianatta@reginanastasia ngakak wkwk keselek gigi ga tuh
- reginanastasia@lovianatta hahaha lol
- erindaceyi saw you the day after that!😂
- jennasaye@nessinontario @mgagne
- eastedenWas Nemo there??? ;o)
- firstname.lastname@example.org so good
- sophia.darlings@sdeboard THIS HAPPENED OVER A YEAR AGO
- olivia.marie2001I miss your concert so much! I saw u the night you knocked your tooth out, but without a doubt you were still amazing! I would definitely come to see you again ❤️
- kelseybeitz@joshkindou @eddeh66 @davidcortese11 when you have no chill singing blues
- awinkandasmile11Google frank spears. @michaelbuble Incisal length of your central is short. It's creating a lisp. We can fix that.
- awinkandasmile11👆meant no disrespect. I am a dentist and I did noticed it heard it while watching your Christmas special. @michaelbuble
- rubyradics123Poor thing ☺
Log in to like or comment.