itsrachelnoel"Nothing can substitute experience." 🎓🌍✨ #graduationcap #2014 #diy
- mallyrowso I'm obsessed
- itsrachelnoel@princesspqtie @mallyrow ❤️ thank you pretties
- tiphaniemarbachTHIS IS PERFECT
- itsrachelnoel@tiphaniemarbach thank you so much! 😘💕
- skini93This is so perfect. I love it
- itsrachelnoel@skini93 Thank youuuu! 💛💙💜☺️
- maddyjowensLove this so so much!! 🌎
- xo.jil.rogersAbsolutely in love with this design. Rachel, you are so creative!!
- meg_marroneThis is fantastic!!!!
- itsrachelnoel@madisonjaneeee @helena_ellen17 @meg_marrone thank you beauties!! ❤️❤️❤️
- mayleessaI love this!!!
- itsrachelnoel@emanneem @mayleessa xoxox 👌💕💕💕
- val_loves_you@juliahdz1224 I'm trying to find that paper!!!
- itsrachelnoel@val_loves_you michaels! 👍
- mishhhlThis may sounds so weird but I found this picture on Pinterest. I see you said you got the paper at michaels.. Is it cloth or...? I really super want to do this with my cap but I'm having a hard time finding a world map..
- itsrachelnoel@mishhhl hey! It was paper! Really thin waxpaper-esque paper. I think it was actually Modge Podge brand? I might be wrong but I know it's def paper 😀
- mishhhlI hope I can find it.. So far I've had no luck :(
Log in to like or comment.