tasmaniaCradle Mountain with its flanks coloured by the Deciduous Beech (nothofagus gunni) – or fagus, as it’s commonly known – thanks to @bainonbike. The fagus is Australia’s only cold-climate deciduous tree, and Tasmania is the only place on earth where it is found. At this time of year the highland regions undertake a miraculous colour transformation thanks to the fagus, moving from rust red through to brilliant gold. Together with the soft Autumn light and spectacular sunrises and sunsets, this humble little tree enhances the already stunning wilderness regions to create snapshots of tranquil, colourful beauty. Thanks for tagging #discovertasmania, Andrew. #turningofthefagus #fagus #cradlemountain
- tasmania@Australia #SeeAustralia #mytassiebreak @northwesttas #wilderness #worldheritage #cradlemountainlakestclairnp #tourism #travel #touring #mountain #lake #tasmania #tassie
- suewhitBeautiful Andrew @bainonbike
- tan1010Stunning as always Andrew! @bainonbike
- vk7nikCongratulations on such a beautiful shot @bainonbike
- manu_accioly@_aninhaalves_ olha a Tasmania! !!!!!
- sarepearson@jkcoles can't wait!
- lifecatchme@bainonbike congratulations The fagus looks wonderful
- _aninhaalves_topppp!!! to esperando vc p md spresentar @manu_accioly
- andicassidy37@mapew37 we are also going here
- terezabanden@alexrodakis My heart pulls the most to this place from all the photos though. What do you think? Use hashtags to find more pictures.
- alexanderrodakis@terezabanden yeah this place looks great!
- terezabanden@alexrodakis It's so vibrant.. Even if you see other peoples photos without canon and filters! It's so cool. No one knows or ever heard of the good places in Australia.
Log in to like or comment.