usherAt my core, I am a person that supports growth and understands without judgement, that growth often comes as a result of pain and continues effort. As I have watched Justin Bieber navigate difficult waters as a young man, I can tell you that he hasn't always chosen the path of his greatest potential, but he is unequivocally not a racist.
What he was 5 years ago was a naive child who did not understand the negative power and degradation that comes from playing with racial slurs. What he is now is a young man faced with an opportunity to become his best self, an example to the millions of kids that follow him to not make the same mistakes.
- i_love_you_j_b😢😢😢I love Justin so so so so mich
- boskonusangirlKidrauhl <3 @justinbieber
- fvshionkillas<------ SUPPORT MY PAGE
- gosiaczek_20♥♥I LOVE YOU♥♥
- luchibizzleGRACIAS POR APOYARLO, POR CREER EN EL!!!!!!
- ana.belieberI love you Usher and Justin
- dianayzaThankyou. Y'all may fall back off the Biebs now 😤😡👊👊
- lauwtje_amicoNice words! I like this. Kiss from Laura
- lawoyz@howuseeit 😍😭❤️
- nigga_dillMy Jay-B love you!!!!
- sophie_zeocorn@namelessfranzi_ :')
- namelessfranzi_@sophie_zeocorn 😢
- jdbeibelieber@i_love_you_j_b @lawoyz @always_jb1 Please like my recent / please fff
Log in to like or comment.