noobcookwols but I finally bought the Penang white curry instant noodles to try
- a_ddeaI bought them yesterday, after all the hype.
- selina.weeIt's pretty good!
- _cedricyeo@wiffygal the original one is spicier than Maggi Curry.. too hot to handle!
- jannakhooMy entire family finds it so-so only 😕
- allies_atticMy dad bought some but I've yet to try. Any good?
- noobcook@janjellyhearts oh dear. I bought two at a go 😨
- noobcook@allies_attic have not tried yet. Will post on Instagram when I cooked it
- email@example.com mine is the original?
- rynnananaah lai brand is nicer
- jannakhoo@wiffygal Yours is the original others are 'copycats'. We have not tried other brands. You may like it as taste is subjective.
- noobcook@janjellyhearts thanks for sharing :)
- bonboniecokeWent Penang and driver also recommended mykuali
- wokkingmumMy hubby just bought a pack last week. Hmmm.... can I say I hate it? I find the smell horrible and my daughter think it stinks. :p
- noobcook@wokkingmum oh is it same brand as mine?? I know NTUC sells the Ah Lai brand as well. Gonna cook it soon 😱
- wokkingmumYes, same brand. :p but the men said it's ok. Some thing different in the taste.
- noobcook@wokkingmum oh dear, haha ... hope I like it. I eat rubbish de ... will post my review on Instagram
Log in to like or comment.