naturallycurlyWe sent some of the @bigenofficial hair color to members of #naturallycurly world to review. But we couldn't help ourselves....Nikki just applied the Intensive Ruby Red to her ends. #butwerenotproductjunkiesthough 😁 Her ends were already tinted so she's hoping this will intensify the color! Do YOU dye your tresses? Let us know!
#bigen #naturallycurly #naturalhair #curlyhair
- vamp_lover_grl92I use pravana or manic panic on my bang area
- citizendope313Are you able to tint without bleaching?
- kristilanetteYes! I think I'm addicted! I lightened my natural color and play around with temporary colors.
- sweethoney89How do you dye a lighter color without bleaching?
- prispicacity@sweethoney89 you can't really, if you want noticeable results :- /
- nettanice22You can... They have box colors at Walgreen's forgot the name birdies colored ppl no bleach and professional stylist have some kind of color stuff... No bleach. My blonde came out just fine.
- naturallycurlyBox colors have the lightening agent in them already, so while you don't need to buy bleach, all that is already in the formula. @sweethoney89 @nettanice22. I always say think of it like drawing with red crayon on black paper... You won't be able to see it as good as on lighter paper. It's very subtle.
- nettanice22Ohhhhh... Yeah I figured that. Stupid box colors.
- rwss2013#HENNAONLY #NICHEMICALS
- bmar1983I want to color my hair or at least some highlights but I'm scared of hair color. Is this a good one for natural hair
- cookshairI have to be careful about dyes myself, sometimes they treat me bad. There are some natural ones out, check out online
- cookshairThe ones the Koreans
- cookshairI was stationed there, army
Log in to like or comment.