naturallycurlyA few of the coilies in the #naturallycurly office are trying this new @asiamnaturally out. Might sell it in our online store #curlmart! 💆 #werenotproductjunkiesthough 😏 #naturalhair
- headover6inheelsHmmm, I've never heard of this. Have you ladies? @ericabeez @sweetcrysie @luminaryash
- naturalista_femmeI was in Tampa last week and had no product for a wash and go. I found this at the local Sally's and it defined my curls wonderfully.
- _robynhenryI would love to try this range of products but it sells for £20 in the UK!! I might have to wait until I visit America!!
- ms_curlyhaired_bPlease do a review, I am intrigued 😁
- oliviaschanzenbachDo you think this would work for type 3 hair? My hair is always very dry,I have not found a good product :(
- modez_1121@naturallycurly I've tried this product with the leave in conditioner and I love it!!!
- ural46I saw that in our beauty supply store never knew any one that had used it before!! It was on sale
- beingzeejamesI use their leave in conditioner too @naturallycurly! #soft & #amazing curls
- savadaflavaI have 3b/c and I found it to be a little too goopy (the Kinky Curly custard works better for me consistency-wise), but I just used it on my daughter's 4c wash n go and it worked wonderfully.
- peaceluvvjstarPlease post pics @naturallycurly and comments about it!
- brittanylor_I have 3c hair and i found that it works great for my hair. It defines my curls and keeps them looking moist!
- foodnerd88Is this different from the other gel?
- tiffaneycolemanIt leaves a lot of residue on the hair.
- _crimsonsfineart_I love it! I tried it and it works fine
- _crimsonsfineart_U have to work it in while its wet then let it air dry.
- jbaby901I currently use the Curling Jelly and it works well for me 3c/4a hair. I would like to see what this does. Maybe is has a stronger hold?
- samia_mayra@kinder24 Ham Okok ,era só para te mostrar
Log in to like or comment.