vegangela_foodLunch from fridge leftovers: roasted cauliflower with brown lentils, cilantro and a squeeze of #sriracha ♥️ #whatveganseat #vegan #vegansofig #veganfoodshare
- vegangela_food(Oh and lemon tahini dressing, of course!)
- thebargainhuntingveganThis looks amazing! I need to start making more lentils!!!
- vegangela_food@thebargainhuntingvegan I'm lazy and used canned lentils most of the time. So easy!
- vegangela_food@runsonoats Cauliflower is so much better roasted 💗 Just toss it in a bit of olive oil then roast in the oven at 500F/250C for about 20 minutes. Toss it around a bit halfway to ensure it doesn't burn. It's so good with some lemon tahini dressing!
- thebargainhuntingvegan@vegangela_food I didn't even know that canned lentils existed! I will have to hunt for them.
Log in to like or comment.