doughty37Last week in the #DMV. Headed to CO when the kids get out of school. Been a good 8 yr run with the @redskins. Want to thank the Redskins organization, especially HOF coach Joe Gibbs. He valued character, hardwork and special teams. He believed in me enough to take a chance on me and draft me. Thanks to my family, friends, coaches, teammates, fans, trainers, equipment managers, and all the people inside the redskins building who I have interacted with for 8 yrs. thanks to the people at @VSI_spinemd and @thevtfc for getting me healthy after I thought my career was over prematurely.
Most of all I am thankful for the relationships I have built over the last 8 yrs. thanks to my church @cfcwired and our small group bible study. This group has encouraged me and my family, prayed for us, and have become lifelong friends.
God never ceases to amaze me. I pray that my life will be a living testimony of his faithfulness, mercy, grace and love. Whether I continue on my NFL journey or transition into a new career, I am thankful. I have my best friend, my wife Katie Deters Doughty, to share life with and raise our boys together. God Bless!
- mintman31My man
- crford86Gonna miss seeing you out there, Thanks for everything! #HTTR
- connerrcourtney#HTTR @cameronc_00
- roje_mogard_iiWe gonna miss you #httr #peaceandblessings
- garfield54Sad to see you go. Well thanks and good luck.
- rudyhlopezThanks for everything, Reed. It's tough to see you go. You, by far, are one of my favorite, all-time Redskins. Not only for your heart and play on the field, but for your grit, character and integrity off of the field. From you being hearing paired to the birth of Micah to your faith in God, you are an inspiration on how to be a better person when obstacles are put in your way. Best of luck and Godspeed on your next chapter in life.
- jodig20Going to miss you Reed! Thank you for all your hard work and heart! You will be missed!
- chuckmalone71@doughty37 You will be missed have fun with your family and your new endeavour! Thank you
- chasej13@bigtomsson i cried a little
- bigtomsson@chasej13 my dad will cry
- elicoreasOne of my favs may GOD BLESS you @doughty37
- nardo_bossedupGoodwork... appreciate the memories #HTTR
- theyoungknightThank you Reed! You were the ultimate example of how far hard work and great character can get you. Enjoy being with your family, Redskins Nation will miss you!
- bigchris757Reed it has been an honor watching you as a member of my favorite team, the Washington Redskins. Safeties have come and gone, they'd bring ' Em in and you out worked them. Hate to see a player of your intelligence, heart and consistency no longer playing for my beloved team. Thank you and good luck with whatever you do next, unless it's for the Cowboys. God bless, you and your family.
- darvgrIt was an honor to watch you wear the burgundy & gold. We appreciate your hard work an commitment. You are the model for how a teammate and person should carry themselves in the NFL. God bless you and your family in this new stage in your lives. #HTTR
- patriotflyguyReed, really glad I got to meet you while you were in this area! Appreciate your support of #ProjectHealingWatersFlyFishing and hope we get to cross paths down the road. God Bless and I wish you all the best!
- chaz_ogood luck to you Reed. you're work ethic will take you far after your football days are behind you.
- fagan9601@doughty37 It's the hardest thing to see such a great competitor move on from my favorite team. You have been nothing short of outstanding since you arrived. Thank you and God Bless you!
- darby_nelliganAnother NFC east championship for the skins, it's amazing but I'm still missing seeing you suit up on Sunday's for us.
- ymgmb_12Missing them Doughty hit sticks
Log in to like or comment.