historyvikingsJarl Borg: DENIED. Do you think Ragnar would have taken the risk of bringing Jarl Borg's army to England if he knew the consequences of saying no? #Vikings
- hvm4If he would've taken jarl both to raid with him and they killed horik I think they'd have been good allies. I tusted Jarl mere than horik
- max_blizzard72It is often the mad man who speaks truth -The Havamal
- monstermash_Jarl Borg and Ragnar should have killed Horik and raided together. @max_becker72
- rjaynickRagnar is swagnar
- max_blizzard72For sure. @monstermash_ Borg was stronger than Horik anyway
- alex_ike95I don't understand why Borg took it out on Ragnar and his family. I mean, it was Horik's idea in the first place
- mariskaglRagnar uses his mind, the others don't ... #teamRagnar
- smjj96Ragnar is always 10 steps ahead!
- amyzmadSeason 3 cant come quick enough
- jrzygurl75I think he would of brought him. Ragnar was disappointed wen Horic told him to cut dude loose.
- zaidamomsenEl águila de sangre.
- gbrock12Yes.... but king horik broke the deal not ragnar
- no1talksNo. @historyvikings
- snickersmithYeah he isn't and idiot the troops would have help then when he was weak he would have strike and finish him
- monstermash_Apparently not... @max_becker72
- penguinscraps@historyvikings Did you forget about us? Post me some Lothbrook brothers please!
- carmengrevelle_@esmile33 @chowdog_
Log in to like or comment.