lonelyplanetSometimes it takes more than memories and photographs to capture the essence of a travel adventure. If you’ve ever gazed at your battered guide book or travel souvenirs and reminisced, you’ll know the power of objects to evoke a time and place.
This was the inspiration behind our #AmazingExperiences campaign currently running in Australia and New Zealand. (If you're based in these countries, check out lonelyplanet.com/amazing-experiences to find out how you could win your next amazing experience with over $20,000 in travel prizes -- T&Cs apply). We asked Lonely Planet staff about the treasured possessions they’ve brought back from the road, and the amazing experiences behind them in this recent blog post: http://bit.ly/lpsouvenir. Now, we'd love to see some of yours on Instagram, and hear the stories behind them. Post your image with #lpsouvenir and @lonelyplanet, and you may be featured in our follow up blog post soon 😉📲✌️ #travel
- abigailoemongga@yoselinselin ayuk sel i mean it nih wkwkw
- syazanamr@syairahmr @syazmr ehh ya! nice!
- tinyicelandI need to do an Iceland version here ;)
- lonelyplanet@tinyiceland do it! We also produced a New York and Italy one for the campaign :)
- lonelyplanet@sensei135 so glad you like it!
- smakuAn interesting assortment of souvenirs from Japan I must say!
- tinyiceland@lonelyplanet when is the photo contest due? I'm gonna try to mix Iceland version a photo Mon/Tue 😉✌️
- ghani06Wiiiih... Thx @arisandroo mulai ngumpulin "souvenir" ah
- dreamcatcherbohoThe cover of that book is beautiful.
- kerrybhangu@sugarcatlady let's go
- lalmufti@zeinab_abualsamh one day! @salirezasza
- monicaagd@florenciadl 👌🙊
- dani.ferdz@remoferdenzi yei or ney?
Log in to like or comment.