gracialouiseLittle Omar passed away peacefully at the vets this afternoon, held to the very end. He is now wrapped warm beneath an old world rose in his favourite spot in the garden. Thank-you all for your love. X
- h_shacharOh, I'm crying. Having lost a cat before, I know it's heartbreaking. I wish I was there to give you a hug. Goodbye beautiful Omar, you will be greatly missed. Much love. Xxxx
- rustqueenI'm crying too. What a beautiful photo of you both. And what a good life Omar had with you lovely girls... Hugs (virtual) and lots of warm thoughts. xxx @gracialouise
- ammonittSo sorry for your loss ♡
- hellystevoMy heart goes out to you,I had to say goodbye to my beautiful boy Russell 3 week ago 😔❤️
- shannonleighellisThere is nothing like a Siamese. I love mine dearly and fear losing her every day. My heart goes out to you.
- atikahyuyuWhat happened ?
- bobolerigoloOh my.. I'm gonna cry.. I'm sorry for you 😭💕🌸
- thepittsBeautiful, special boy x
- odessOh, I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending big hugs your way. xx
- gracialouiseThank-you @sabina_lo, @decobroad, @miettehandmade, @5ftinf, @penguinvicki, @kgirlknits, @ericaknits, and @elf_girl. XO
- gracialouiseThank-you @haeshu, @maedeana, @clairehelene7, @clumsybirds, @kikisandstrom, @andrea_bookscout, and @h_shachar. The gap he has left is huge. We have a little candle burning in the front window overlooking his antique rose headstone. XO
- gracialouiseThank-you @lisasolomon, and @rustqueen. These dear, dear pets, they leave such a gap! XO
- gracialouiseThank-you @ammonitt, @hellystevo, @shannonleighellis, @stabilococo, @thepitts, and @odess for the hugs. XO
- gracialouiseOur little old man of sixteen years, Omar, was put to sleep at the vets, @atikahyuyu. He is now buried in a blue shawl beneath a white-flowering rose.
- yogiscribbler@gracialouise so sorry. Just so amazingly beautiful how u could be there with him at the vet. Such dignity and grace🙏
- gracialouiseIt was all quick and quiet. And our vet so considerate and calm. We held his little head, as we said good-bye, cradling him in a shawl all the way home. It was the right time, and a relief to know he now no longer suffers, @yogiscribbler. But all so lonely now. X
- gailo_oliagMy thoughts are with you. Xo. I have been in that place so many times and it is never easy. Hugs
- gracialouiseThank-you @gailo_oliag for your understanding. It is hard, but we are relieved he no longer has to struggle. I have put up a post about his last days on High Up in the Trees. X
- clareplueckhahnThis is so touching. We have a 18 yr old Siamese at my parents place... Electra looks so similar to Omar. @gracialouise xx
Log in to like or comment.