dogfishheadThis bumble-bee-colored contraption is an inline dissolved oxygen meter. One of several positioned between our fermentation and bright tanks, this little guy measures oxygen in parts per billion. A reading of 7.7 ppb is pretty darn good – if we do say so ourselves – cuz the less oxygen in beer, the fresher it tastes. #beergeekery
- craftmuscle@dogfishbeer I like fresh beer!
- waverleyshakes@dogfishbeer I wonder if this equipment could somehow be used to determine how long a person might live? Blood saturation and all that. #morbid #sorry
- mickeydavNo skunky beer!
- breaknsumpnWhat's the lowest o2 ppb you guys ever had? @dogfishbeer
- radque@rwolner @exoticsprevail like whoa... That shit cray
- _heuberger@garrad21 pretty cool
- destijl_rsf@dogfishbeer do you guys have one reading just the DO in the fermentor for the yeasts o2?
- jodilynngypsy@cozdude how interesting!
- tmetzzzSaw it, looks mmmmmmm 🍺
- jeffhansson@yigawolf @kimmibrewer22
- crudosoy1988Looks 💵💵!
- beerdbrewing#unghhhhhh #want
- beerdbrewingAnd if you look at hashtag #unghhhhhh what are the odds!
- maltal777Sounds like breaking bad stuff!
- mattythehomebrewer#brewscience = winning!
Log in to like or comment.