thealexboxIm planting a seed..Lets make National No Mobile phone day happen , the first Friday of the month a day of reflection ,peace and looking up being alone and being together!
- jilliandels👍will do
- ashliej@nicolelusiani cool idea! Don't know if I can hang 🙈
- hughesmkp@thealexbox I need to give this a go. After losing my phone the other week whilst walking the dogs (luckily it was found and returned) I realised how much I rely on it
- tortilla_riaLove it!
- himynameistori0I love this idea, like, a lot.
- jellz310I haven't had a cell phone in almost 8 months! It's been great, no phone bill, no meaningless conversation, it's been liberating 😉
- neonflakeI do my own "no phone" days and most people I know recognise their phones as a drag more than a cool gadget.. Already spend most of time alone - knowing how important and amazing it is for the individual, DIVULGE! #NP day
- neonflake@jellz310 - exactly. I already have a thing where I don't text and I'm only at reach for a minimal number of people. For anything *important*, talk. "Txt" around no.... Talk, fast, bye. Have to have it bc laptop is old and I have my emails here. Cell phones have created a whole new world of meaningless... And then came the internet .. -.-'.. proud of you!! And anyone capable of that :S
- elenaismailSo inspiring Alex! Thank you for the amazing work!
- hausoffineI love this idea.
Log in to like or comment.