runeatrepeatI read the nutritional info on lentils and realized they are the healthiest ish around. So I made some and topped it with Sriracha spiked hummus sauce. #andspraybuttertoeventhingsout #vegan #glutenfree #eatclean #eatdirty #justeat #fitfam #fitspo #protein #lentils #hummus @sabradippingco
- anniecslaytonThis sounds like an intestinal nightmare.
- goheadbandYum. Beans on top of beans.
- deni1872Trader Joes sells a precooked lentil that has like 5,000 servings. Lasts for days.
- runningwithmakeupomg, lentils are my absolute favorite food! above anything else. My faves are lentil soup (Lebanese style) and lentil stew with carrots, onions and tomatoes :)
- chellybean1115Yes! I love the TJs lentils!! So quick and easy when I make this lentil loaf thing...sounds ugh but sooooo good.
- todaysadventureisYou must have an iron gut...makes me jealous!
- thehappyvegankitchenLentils rock! You can do so many things with them! Love them on salads and soups and they are great in place of ground beef for taco night!
- thehappyvegankitchenP.S. Trader Joe's steamed lentils are awesome, too!
- libertadwMm lentejas! They taste better with chorizo though.
- micheline_ghanemI definitely thought that was a picture of a scoop of peanut butter topped with a handful of chocolate chips. #noshame
- nlunguHow to make lentils tasty @runeatrepeat : 1 spray of oil, 1 tsp cumin seeds, 1 tsp mustard seeds, fry seeds until warm, add 1 chopped tomato and 2 chopped spring onion. Then add your ready-to-eat tinned/packet of (Puy/green) lentils. Fry for 3-4 mins and at the end splash in a little red wine vinegar. Goes amazing on a salad, I love it with lettuce feta and chicken! Enjoy :-)
- wanderlustrunningSoooo at first I thought this was chocolate chips and peanut butter....I need some coffee. And a Reese's.
- lilahh69I also thought this was PB and chocolate chips. Ha!
Log in to like or comment.