thelimitedThe Limited 's Loves Teachers! In honor of Teacher Appreciation Day, we're celebrating the educators that make a difference! Comment below and tell us about your favorite teacher who made the most impact on your professional career, and you'll be entered to win a $150 gift card. The winner will be announced on May 6th! Be sure to enter on all social channels for more opportunities to WIN! #InstaWin #SocialWin #TheLimited #TeacherLove #Contest #TeachersRock #HonorTeachers #TeacherChic #Love
- zentzieMy favorite teacher was my journalism professor: Big Play Ray. He motivated me to finish my journalism degree in one year, after only declaring it as my major at the end of my junior year. Without his support, I'm sure I would have been a fifth-year senior.
- lalalaloriiMy 3rd grade teacher Mr. Kaupilla! My family just moved and I was nervous entering a new school. He was so much fun and hilarious! There was always something so warm and happy about his class :-) I visited him my senior year of high school with one of my best friends (that I met in his class) He was the same teacher!! A few years later he passed away while I was in college. I was heartbroken, but I feel so blessed to have been his student! Today, I am a band and orchestra teacher and I think about him so much when I teach! I hope my students feel the same warmth and happiness when they come into my class!❤️
- danitah28@purplestar1981 are you referring to Ms. Ham from Mt Vernon in NJ? If so she definitely made a difference. I saw her recently and she inspires me to contribute so much more to my community.
- allibird20My anatomy professor opened up his research lab on the first day of class to is and taught me so much in the field of injury biomechanics. Because of him, I want to become a professor and mold young minds while doing research in the field
- ab_itswhatiloveI've been a teacher for 8 years now because I loved my freshman English class so much, due to the inspiring Ms. Svehla! I can only hope to inspire and show my students my passion for literature like she did for me when she was my teacher😊
- mjlane115Ms. Boeckman, although not a teacher of mine, she is a first year teacher who has inspired me in more ways than I even know. She is more than a teacher to me, she is my girlfriend. We are the same age, as I said she is not my teacher, so before we go getting all dateline I'd like to share why she is great. She has dealt with a lot of trials this year and thrived through them all. She has inspired me to want to pursue my career and my dreams. She smiles and laughs and lightens my mood. She is the reason I want to succeed. So, as I understand the requirement for this contest being a teacher who inspires me. Ms. Boeckman is just that, she has taught me to be better and above all taught me to want to be me. She completes her first year as a high school teacher at the end of May and she deserves gratitude and congratulations for how well he has done this year. Great job, Ms. B!! #instawin #socialwin #thelimited #teacherlove #contest #teachersrock #honorteachers #teacherchic #love
- kegluskinI'm now a teacher so I can inspire my students the same way my 6th grade teachers pushed me to grow and try new things. #instawin #socialwin #teacherlove #contest #thelimited
- lupem99The teacher that made a huge difference in my life was Mrs. Nicolaou. She was my high school English teacher. She had recently gone thru brain surgery when she started working at our campus. Her head shook and her body was frail. With all this going on she taught me that through life we will experience many obstacles, Never giving up is the best way to get ahead and that through God all things are possible. I bump into her every once in awhile and she still remembers me and I still love her. #foreverlessons
- lblair15My trig and calculus teacher inspired me to become the math teacher I am today.
- happykicksfashiontricksMy fourth grade teacher Miss Lovelace inspired me to become a teacher, and I actually now teach fourth grade myself. I always felt that she truly cared about all of her students and she made school fun. #Instawin #TeacherLove #TheLimited
- luvtheheatMrs. Olsen, my second grade teacher, was a generous wonderful person.
- kmoore74I am a teacher too but many teachers created the drive to become one. Mrs. Francis White in 1st gr was the best. She made me feel important. Isn't that all anyone wants anyway? She has passed away but she an inspiration in this teacher's life.
- noura1122331I'm a professor myself b7t my passion for teaching is mostly inspired by my college biology professor who is one of a kind! He made college/bio research a fun down to earth/real life subject and you just can't compete with that! I've had dozens of good teachers over the years but this one I never ever forget! #bestteacher
- leagirl311Mrs Wild I loved her she was young and very fun to be around I think she was the only teacher that I actually liked to see in the morning lol #ltd #teacherappreciation
- nielasernaMy best friend Ms. Santiago works with special needs kids. She loves like no other teacher I have ever met. Teaching is not just her job, it's her passion. She lives to make a difference in the lives of those who might get over looked. She believes in those who are otherwise denied opportunities. I have been so impaired by her to never give up on people. She has shown me that no one is without cause, but everyone has something to contribute to this world. Above all, she gives her heart and teacher to God, and that is most inspiring to me because she loves like God loves. Ms. Santiago is truly a one of a kind teacher that devotes her life to her kids with her whole heart! ❤️
- ntxhablauj#Thelimited my teacher Mr.Konow rocks!!! He travels 40minutes each day just to come teach at my school. He's a math genius! Loves his students and gives us tough love. #instawin #socialwin #teacherlove #contest #Teachersrock #honorteachers #teacherchic #love
- irenewongie@thelimited my parents serve as my greatest teachers. If you dont try you will never succeed. What's the worst that could happen? You try and you fail, but you're no worse than where you were before. And then you can try again, now that you have experience under your belt! #LTDLovesTeachers
- kaileykails#LTDLovesTeachers My favorite teacher was my AP biology teacher. He was truly a great educator in that he inspired us to want to learn for ourselves not just for a grade. He was the first one to encourage me to go into science and I am now in a Chemistry PhD program.
Log in to like or comment.