davidlebovitzDim sum (!)
- ashenfranceThere are no nasty, soggy lettuce leaves at the bottom of the dumplings. I wish they would catch on here in France.
- powervalIs that Yank Sing?
- pad13ny@shyeats noodles and dim sum!!!
- lisansuttonYes! Which restaurant are you at @davidlebovitz ?
- colene75Yup I know about this my family eat this a lot
- stephstoffPLEASE do a review post for Dim Sum in Paris.. I miss it so much! (Unless there is one already?) @davidlebovitz
- fourtamuras_I'm allergic to dimsums. I get upset stomach even if it's served very hot. But this looks good..must be shrimps in it.
- brettemersonWe're finishing up dim sum too. Yank Sing.
- reneemqChinese soul food... Some of my favorite food in the world!
- wendypuff@ashenfrance Some places in SF use lettuce or cabbage leaves to steam dumplings so the dumplings don't stick to the steamer. Not un-Chinese! Just means they aren't using high quality steamers for non-stick :)
- scoutpennyThe best!
- davidlebovitz@stephstoff there isn't really any great dim sum in Paris unfortunately - some aren't bad but nothing notable
- jujy_cakesMaybe we should open one!
- adrienfoodinparisSo sad not to have this In Paris... I miss asia... Or USA
- stteephhiiethis could be us but we keep messing up @vicbad
- vicbad@stteephhiie hahahah we will be successful!!! I'm down to try again
- danahess1974What restaurant was this please?
Log in to like or comment.