kellyosbourneSo proud of my brother right now he is up on stage raising hundreds of thousands of $'s to help find a cure for MS! @rasetoeraseMS
- the_disabled_photographer@shemarfmoore 😊👍
- lunermoon52I admire all his efforts he has come a long way👍👏👏👏😀
- erika.la.colombiana@christina_ram 😚thank you for thinking of me when you saw this. I went to today's forum. Wish I had the kind of money needed to have gone to the gala lol.
- sshagaGo Jack!!!!! I have MS too!!!! We look up to you!
- court_yarbrough88I have a friend who has had ms. I thank people like your brother and this gala to help find a cure for ms.
- toons_wife4life♡♥♡ thanks @keggy1
- hunna1228Ms is a horrible illness but all of us are fighters and its great ti see someone stand for the cure thank you @rasetoeraseMS
- rmnarmnaAmazing! Thnxs for all the effort!
- shazfootIt's amazing how many people I know with MS- my cousin my brother and 3. friends . Understanding it and finding a cure would be great.
- surylovesfruitThe gerson therapy heals ms. Tell your brother.
- luluvp4vfsThat's right @michelle020406 💪 #everydollarcounts #curems #fightlikeagirl #acureiscoming ❤️❤️
- ashley_burkhart_oakley_@s_j_mama- thanks for thinking of me. It means more to me than you'll ever know xoxo ♥️😘
- s_j_mamaNo problem 💞💞💞💞😚😚😚 @ashleyburkhartoakley
- dra_marionThis is from race to erase MS? Or is it different?
- classic58womanI'm proud too! Definitly a hero! MS is very rare and doctors don't know enough. It is horrific!!! You lose the ability to do everthing no matter the stage. Devastating!!!
- classic58woman@shemarfmoore another hero for MS awareness. XO to you both! Thank you so much!!!! They still don't know enough! Confused, Rare, could be a secondary due to a primary.... Keep on helping!! Some of us aren't so fortunate!! Meaning...#MULTIPLE love, hugs and kisses from my soul to yours.
- theaaronjordan@kellyosbourne #ProudKellyHero
- partycitychicMy mom has MS, and I'm grateful that Jack is helping to raise money!
Log in to like or comment.