oxfamgbWe need you! We'd love to hear your thoughts on what we post here: what could we do more of? Less of? We promise to listen to every bit of feedback, so leave us a comment and let us know your thoughts 😊
- looblesYou could feature oxfam shops?
- shilubamawelaIt would be great to see more brave conversations like a bit of support for the 234 young girls who were trafficked from a Nigeria boarding school#BringBackOurGirls
- isobeltemplerIt would be really nice to see what oxfam groups and societies are doing round the country :) so we can see what's happening locally and how it's affecting people globally!
- oxfamgbThanks for all the comments everyone! Keep them coming!
- charlotteellen8421Maybe try and get kids more involved in your programmes. I would love to help with your course, and so do other kids, so maybe try to get more opportunities for children
- theactorvistPeople in war torn regions often ask where the international community is. We often feel so powerless. I'd love to know what more of us can do to help and let them know we're here and we care.
- waq_i_amMore on education & how it's making a difference to women's lives who have been empowered. You're doing a great job @oxfamgb. Proud to sponsor you. Keep it up - you are the difference 👍
Log in to like or comment.