naturallycurlyNEW on the #NaturallyCurly homepage | Top 20 Tea Tree Oil Shampoos. Visit naturallycurly.com for the details.
Do you like tea tree oil as an ingredient? It has antibacterial qualities and can sooth your scalp.
- br_ttn_yLove Jason tea tree treatment conditioner.
- thanks_melissa@edenbodyworks peppermint and tea tree oil shampoo is the business!
- holtebonyWhy not put a little tea tree oil in your shampoo~I do. I put some in my facial wash.
- _ddoubl33@edenbodyworks peppermint tea tree conditioner is a staple of mine. It has substance (thick like ointment), smells wonderful and rinses clean. Some gets in my eye and burns during rinsing but I don't care. It's refreshing!
- naturallycurly@holtebony that's a great idea!
- jrainfyLove tea tree oil, even though I can stand the feel of it alone. I am always adding it to lotions, creams and castile soaps. Great info; I will have to check some of these out. Thanks for sharing @naturallycurly
- belindajones77@ginajuicy @danni_fj @lvurenn_
Log in to like or comment.