worksologyWe've officially wrapped up our exploration of eastern Oregon on behalf of @traveloregon, but our time here is far from over. That's been the great thing about this gig: it's essentially doing what we do: exploring & sharing the beauty, and it's been a pleasure to do it in an unfamiliar part of one of our favorite states. Of their 7 Wonders of Oregon, we were assigned the Painted Hills and they were incredible—a worthy destination on your future travels of Oregon. Here's another shot of Red Hill. #traveloregon
Next up, we're headed to one of our most favorite little cities, Bend, OR, for a week or so.
- deinoninoOregonworksadventure! Your work is inspiring. Keep bringing little pieces of joy to our phone screens :)
- papashamessThis account right hurr. @jacbeale
- ariasdavidThose colours 😍
- valeamber@marileemom have you ever been here?
- amaygI hope to be able to do what you guys do someday!!
- sh_ogrady@pwog do you know this spot?
- pixelstoryWelcome to Bend!!! My husband and I are native Bendites. Enjoy!
- igerscentraloregonEnjoy Bend! Look forward to photos, I'd love to feature a couple
- kristianoHa! My wife ALWAYS (randomly) wants to go to Bend! I'll have to tell her it's an actual cool town, not just a figment of her imagination.
- worksology@igerscentraloregon 👍
- worksology@kristiano It's in our top ten list of small cities that start with the letter "B".
- gabedahlOoo interested to hear/see what Bend is like. Spent time in western/central Oregon recently, and always saw signs for Bend, but didn't make it over.
- candiceranneyI love Bend!
- echo_imagesWe. Love. Bend! They've got some great beer, beautiful scenery, and outdoor activities galore!! Enjoy!
- jen_lynn_lealLove Bend, we're headed there very soon!!!
- easternoregonThanks for sharing your travels!
Log in to like or comment.