- pollyjcoleThe light in your house is ...
- digthischickWhat us that giant magic portal?! I want to go to there.
- teachyonce@toppla Dream future munchkins.
- laraandzuzuThis happens at our house too sometimes. Magic. Big brothers and tiny sisters are the best.
- jdaniel4smomWhat a wonderful moment to capture!
- selnestoveHow awesome for Archer to discover Harry Potter!
- christineanelaThis is the best!!!
- katesinstaaHunger games next?! Or maybe he's a little young yet, but another fab series, better than the movies xxx
- jess_ackermannSo great! I cannot wait to introduce my little guys to Harry Potter. ⚡💕
- mirandakpinnycNarnia might be more up his alley than the Hunger Games
- wan2cmediscoThe author of hunger games wrote a great series called "Gregor the Overlander" where it's an older brother and his sidekick who is his two old year sister. It's a great adventure!
- cjcalhounSeconding Gregor the Overlander! That series is so great!
- barbarelskaHey GGC, if you're looking for book suggestions for Archer, I found the His Dark Materials trilogy by Philip Pullman to be absolutely wonderful. The story is unique, imaginative and so beautiful. The movie The Golden Compass was based on the first book, but did a very poor job at conveying the power of the book.
Log in to like or comment.