runeatrepeatHave you tried these? I'm digging em!
@dolenutrition #RunEatRepeat #runchat #fitness #fitfluential #tiuteam #eatclean #eatdirty #justeat #fitfam #ffcheckin #foodporn #snack #chocolate
- rachellee4They are SO good!
- sgbradc@hollydlamb Try microwaving 15-20 secs, I know that is contradictory to the frozen bites, but I like them so much better that way!
- jennyrunstheworld#yum the trader joes ones are good too.
- jennyrunstheworld@amberpische totally agree re: TJs!
- theodorable@healthyhappier we had these at Hottest Half! @blakesachs @50by25
- kerryrobiI like making them myself, you can even mash them with a bit of peanut butter before dipping them in chocolate mmmm
- rgbkittyHome made is so much more fun to make. Plus, there is often leftover chocolate.
- fitkittymamaThose look yummy!
- msp1023I have a box in my freezer- amaze balls 👍❤️😉
- beachgrly381I just bought the strawberry ones tonight!
- halfrd_halfhuman@runeatrepeat I actually tried them the first time bc they were supplied at a race. They are fantastic for nibbling on after hot runs
- lawren3Love them!
- lnzhullPut these in yo fridge @cking42608
- cking42608I have them...where have u been
- skp@lasarah have we talked about these??
- lasarah@skp Jes. I eat them on the reg. target sells another brand too where they come in a little tub.
- luvandkiwiThey're dairy-free. That's why I love them... Lactose intolerance has forced me to become dessert savvy
- melindab85@deneenbb looks yummy!
- deneenbb@melindab85 I want um!!!!!! Bad!!!!!
Log in to like or comment.