kimzolciakbiermannEvery mommys worst fear... U get a call @briellebiermann is on the way to the hospital! She is ok!! Thank you God! I have to thank @drloucole for answering my call at 11pm last night and my incredible producer Jen who stayed back with me and all the babies while @kroybiermann went to the hospital! I'm so blessed and grateful she is ok and I have incredible people in my life who are always there for me!
- myraxo__What happened to her
- amy79to06Emu oil is the best for everyday usage as well. Amazing anti aging properties.
- kmtbradyI get what people are saying about scars not being imperfections but for a teenage female it is so hard with scars on your face children can be so cruel at times and I wouldn't want my daughter to have a scar on her face because there are other children out there who will make fu. Of it kim is totally right to have freaked out like she did I freak out when my daughter gets a little scrape because she's hurt and I don't like it, let kim be the amazing mother she is! I hope I am as good a mother as kim is!
- allhale2megMederma worked wonders for my babies! Oils are great but you can over oilate her skin then it'll dry out. Make up artist here. :) Mederma has a great mixture of everything to avoid that from happening. Only $40. @kimzolciakbiermann
- jennifer_0802Such beautiful eyes!!
- beautifulmy2Awww bless her heart!!!! It will clear up in no time and you won't even be able to tell there was a scratch at all! Cocoa Butter works wonders! She will be just fine! BUT im a mommy as well and i understand totally!!!!! @kimzolciakbiermann
- kevin98millerOmg common she had a cut on her nose.
- mcgirliegirlWell... At least she doesn't have cancer...
- lrbsn911She's reacting to the " got a call at 11pm that she's on her way to the hospital". Any parent who has received a call like that goes into panic mode. You don't know until you get there whats really going on. Give her a break!
- okgrandma13That is way more than a cut on the nose, for those of you who cannot see.
- rctgrady@charitychastain your plastic surgeon is mistaken. Oils are amazing healers.
- _reecewinn_OMG what happened to her?
- britt_b_Doterra oils work great on scars, I've had 8 surgeries on my abdomen, only scars you can see are two little ones from my first surgery because I didn't use the oils... and coconut oil works great as well @kimzolciakbiermann
- faithibaileyI split my nose open and had plastic surgery to fix it. I still have a massive scar across my nose but to help it we used emu oils, they work really well but considering my situation the scar will never go 😊 anyhow what everyone else said - emu oils are good. No I'm not trying to tell you what to do I'm just helping 😜😷
- kamridawnnn@dinasuperhero she clearly cares about her children more than you do. Better safe then sorry.
- cristenolsenVitamin E is the best to prevent scarring. Use it once or twice a day until there is no scar. It's amazing.
- aaalwlbbbShe has very amazing eyes
- i_ms_carter#Motherhood I love it!
- 19pandoraI'm glad she's OK family is everything a mother's love is everything
Log in to like or comment.