cathal_pendredI just spent an hour in the sea at Doonbeg trying to save a baby dolphin. He was very hurt, but alive and well now! 🙏
A proud moment.
- jamesalankavanaghLike a scene from an actual movie. Raging I didn't witness this. Bravo, Cathal! 👏🐬
- suzie_savageFair play
- cathal_pendred@simoncrinigan Yeah, I kept pushing him out but the waves kept carrying him back in. It was really rocky too and he was getting cut up badly, the poor little guy.
- paulyodon@pendredmma hahaha is this a wind up gahndi???
- sbgthegreatoneBrilliant team sbg
- philreay6That is brilliant
- golfer__18Good on you , much do u reckon that thing weighed
- ronan_ieWell done mate! Seen the write up you got on thejournal.ie! :)
- instamcmullanI used to use this story as a young single man hahaha
- _r_b_a_r_I don't know who you @pendredmma are but you just gained a fan. #hero #yourock
- lefrenchpandaBad news. We went down to the beach this morning and the little guy didn't make it. Well done for trying though. RIP little fella 😪
- dollfin74Hi Cathal...I just wanted to say a big thank you for doing what you did. I am a HUGE Dolphin lover and am currently trying to raise money via Go Fund Me to get to Taiji to fight for the Dolphins & stand as a Cove Guardian for Sea Shepherd. I am so grateful to you for your act of kindness & compassion. We are their voices. You have a wonderful soul. Thank you 😊 @pendredmma xx
- pokeswan👏 what a guy
- smolo03You're the fucking man @pendredmma!
- citizen_jayneOmg @mizmoneypenny is this a super attractive manly man saving an adorable helpless baby dolphin? Because I'm in love if so.
- sharpeselinaThat's a lot of good shit coming your way. Nice work :)
Log in to like or comment.