mcdonaldsYup, you could definitely use a #studybreak.
- the.weirdoWhy does my health concern you ? Oh yeah , they don't ! @simoneshamas
- jls4914OH YEAH BEST FOOD IN DA WORLD
- megan_heimann_Funny part is I bet everyone commenting on how terrible mcdonalds is for people, have probably had mcdonalds at some point in their lives.
- doodlepxps^^ this is so true
- email@example.com is helping accounts grow
- _tiffanyy1Bring back the caesar salad!!!!!!!!!!
- firstname.lastname@example.org and your a teenager who's body has probably yet fully to develop, you've no reason to be speaking here until you're fully grown and can actually see how your body has been/is being affected. I'd suggest instead wising up, dropping the stubbornness, and taking care of your body. McDonald's is far far from acceptable. 👎👎
- 365.fam@sunstruckmoonchild sad to see all these teens who ignorantly support McDiabetes 😭
- matt_zwerleinI'm a teen and I know what this shit does I haven't eaten McDonald's in 3 years fuck that shit @stanzoeneglakay
- sassy.dawsxn@stanzoeneglakay it real beef, I work for the company. And GMO really isn't that bad tbh. It's not just in fast food. GMO can be in fruits and vegetables at your local grocery store. The only way you can guarantee your not eating something the is genetically modified is if you grow the food yourself.
- phil17_77@juliettechmp comme t'es feuilles de cours
- vg_707@dawsxn_ is right, Google GMO and a lot of foods I bet u eat has GMO and if McDonald's was fake then don't you think the FDA would have shut them down by now!
- dmchoops32Yup need more of these study breaks
- al_r3vesThinking bout bae 💝 @eileencheekss
- the_guitar_maniacBig Mac " be fat"
- iirahmannoodlesii@theguitarmainiac lol true
- jaclynn.noelSPONSER @jkfilms @justkiddingparty_ @justkiddingnews
Log in to like or comment.