losangelesconfidentialI have to say that after listening to the full audio clip of Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling making racists comments towards (minorities) specifically African Americans & Hispanics, I am totally outraged & very upset !!! He also went on to say that because Magic Johnson was black he did not want Magic to attend any of the Los Angeles Clippers games. Myself being African American & having a huge Hispanic following... I find myself in a position to defend both my heritage & that of all of the Hispanic community, not only here but around the world.... Whom, both are very supportive of not only the Los Angeles Clippers, but every professional sports franchise in Los Angeles & elsewhere specifically the Los Angeles Dodgers... Whose owner & opposing Los Angeles Lakers great "Earvin Magic Johnson" was both disrespected & racially profiled by the Clippers owner. Not sure on exact numbers but I'm pretty sure Hispanics alone make up at least 65% of ticket buyers for Los Angeles Clippers games as well as merchandising. With that said, it was not only ignorant & racist but a non-calculated & disgusting business move on Donald Sterlings part. In the support of my own race, Hispanics & every other race whose been fighting current & past racism I have now started the #ESC which is short for #EMPTYSEATCAMPAIN asking ALL Los Angeles residents to boycott the next Clippers game by not attending which will prove that we are more of a MAJORITY than the previously stated "minority" label given to us by Mr. Sterling. Although I feel for friends of mine that play for the Clippers franchise such as @CP3 whose own team owner considers a minority...... I now, along with good friend & designer @ceoselfmade ask everyone who reads this WORLDWIDE to RE-POST this picture & hashtag: #BoycottClippers #ESC #EmptySeatCampaign #Support #OGMagicJohnson #StopRacism #OneWorld #WeAreAMajority
- kingkole5@norunning down
- doriancarpenter@rperry0 @josemarin21
- zac.vbOf course Hispanics buy all the clippers shit, where else are they going to get tickets and snap backs for 12$ each 😂😂😂😂😂
- mhackett_916@whenarichniggawantyou but how the Rapers, I mean Lakers, gone get away with rape in Colorado tho lmfao 🙊 #BeAware
- kayla_._._Rape in Colorado? Check statistics before you get ahead of yourself. Rape and racism are two totally different concepts. @mhackett_916
- mhackett_916Check your history.... Kobe was in a rape case in Colorado @k_g_13
- catchm3ifyouc4nThe caption wasn't long enough. Does it come in both paperback and hard cover?
- minoumavrosMinorities is what makes America Beautiful, and a Majority!
- rell1609@nitty609 @papochulo44
- detective_slurpee480Thank you @whenarichniggawantyou much appreciated
- ghost_hurcanThere is racsim between blacks and hispanics too and I hate when people compare blacks and hispanic like we're not the same majority of hispanics are mestizo so they have Native American and Caucasian blood in them.
- billy_obrI support Los Angeles Clippers only for the people playing on the court Donald Sterling can go do one I hate racism
- __meereFuck racism
- oliverkid510Oh yeah is true I'm Hispanic and he was making African American racial they shouldn't let him be like in the nba
Log in to like or comment.