chriscobracoleThis hummingbird got in our house and couldn't get out. My daughter and I caught him( without harming him) and let him go outside. It was fun
- wavyjetU tha man
- dmdjsjjsjshshaiautqtqqqI have one of your boards! :)
- tresnadana23We love you @chriscobracole
- tresnadana23Please follback me @chriscobracole
- 420teto510How do u catch a humin bird thi
- kreagp@ggkkbb @george1stofmynameofhousehector @murphy_3
- darkskingamer@killingthemsoftly510 Chris Cole just does it cause he's frickin Chris Cole
- dawn.marionI believe humming birds are good luck! Good job keeping it safe.
- darthbinxMe and my dad did this on a construction job, poor little bud wore himself out trying to fly threw a pool enclosure to the point that he collapsed, i picked him up and hand fed him water an stayed with him till he got the energy to fly away, such a cool experience.
- ryaniprice@michaelscurtis @goddessoffire
- mpaulson124Not many people could say they've done that @chriscobracole
- lonevilHer* the males have colorful breasts. #themoreyouknow
- shredditappDid you hear the heart beat? It probably was 10000 bpm . So no heart attack is good.
Log in to like or comment.