traveloregonA tiny John Day River near its source. It grows into a mighty river along its course as it drains the western side of the Blue Mountains before feeding into the Columbia River. The John Day is the third longest free-flowing (undammed) river in the United States. #traveloregon
Photo by @worksology.
- miranda_hanson_@bucky927 follow this page it's pretty cool
- jjfalconer@khamachek good source for your day hikes. Look back at previous posts.
- bbrriiaanaa@kajpearson Just gonna tag you in everything. LETS GO
- kyleahmarieBeautiful picture
- johndayriverterritoryTowards the other end of the River, check out Cottonwood Canyon State Park which is Oregon's newest and second largest park. #johndayriverterritory #cottonwoodcanyon
- khamachek@jjfalconer ooo! How am I not already following them?!
- collinsjomoYou are getting closer to my place!
- l_berglund@tobbas_ tänk att få fiska lite där.
- t.sahlin@l_berglund skulle bli knäsvag
Log in to like or comment.