fyxoAbsolute glorious morning. The descent from the top of Humevale back to Whittlesea is 7km of pure blacktop joy. If the wind is at your back and you hit the final section at full gas you can comfortably do 80. Matt Keenan holds the record for maximum speed cracking 100 after coming round Hanson, Pilsen and Carlsson - so the story goes.
- kiwicyclistYep killer - even bitch rd was good this am.
- michaelrrrRode this for the first time this morning as a matter of fact
- clarkiess@fyxo I wanna be your friend
- electricmat@meaty_c get on this!
- the_paper_boyWent back down Humevale the other day, a wee bit bumpy. Much smoother at any sort of speed down the main road.
- fyxo@the_paper_boy Humevale is one way. Up! No fun going down.
- the_paper_boyDon't worry @fyxo, mental note to self, "do not go down Humevale!"
Log in to like or comment.