traveloregonAmid the picturesque, sagebrush-dotted rangeland of southeast Oregon, sits the Pete French Round Barn. Built in the 1880s, the revolutionary round design allowed Pete French and his ranch hands to train horses throughout the bitter winter months, moving between 300 and a thousand horses through the barn each year. #traveloregon
Photo by @worksology.
- rtwgirl_Great photo @worksology!
- mrsjuliethaasAdding this location to my next Oregon trip!
- wildwestspirit@lovequine-thought you would find the magic in this beautiful old barn... Gorgeous shot!💛
- lovequineYes! That is truly magical! I love old barns.
- easternoregon#roundbarn is amazing & part of the living legacy of the true Vaquero.
- kellyjalcala@shannonlinnea follow this feed!
- jilliene@ccseamster do you remember how amazing this was?
- ccseamster@jilliene yes, one of the coolest places ever!
- bbrriiaanaa@kajpearson I love this
- pepeuhardtLinda fotografia
Log in to like or comment.