diddyATTN ALL HOWARD ALUM, STUDENTS AND 2014 GRADUATES!! I am coming back home on May 10th to deliver the commencement speech! Please use #DiddySpeechHU to send me your advice, tips & suggestions!! I'm reading all notes and comments now! LETS GO!!!!! #HowardU #HU
- diadourisclothinglineDats a speech@itstheamyg
- cookie_monster1616indeed bad boys baby not a needy you doing then yeah I know me on that was me' t at you can fluidity yourself bad boys
- missssvee_1@jesparzz_11 fools old now😱
- kerrygoldd@iamdiddy U na bad man nah worries
- majidxy@kevin_macalister @mplmpn @jason_duijn help 'm
- kevin_macalisterHahaha Fok Diddy! @majidxy @jason_duijn
- _sweetest_girl__@unethical_kiss 😂
- mzhershey1Dr. Diddy
- cozyboo36@iamdiddy look at you getting older I love it because I am getting older too love you for life Puff Daddy
- jobinafortson#DiddySpeechHU I think you should talk about millennials becoming "self-starters" in the workforce. We have been given a unique skill set these past four years and rather than letting someone else give us an opportunity we need to learn to create new opportunities, especially will all of the new technology available to us. @iamdiddy you are a self-starter so I think you would be a great person to talk about this. Also I think you should consider hiring me for revolt tv, my link is in my bio 😊
- djkels773#DiddySpeechHU remind the HU grads to give back to the community/city where they were born & raised and the schools/universities that they attended. God 1st, family/true friends 2nd, HU/HBCU 3rd... Take care
- agatxoPuff needs a haircut lol
- _osaretin#diddyspeechhu ain't much to say just tell them to work toward their dreams and hustle hard.
- _osaretin#diddyspeechhu everyone can't be a millionaire but they can achieve much in life if they work toward it. Just let them feel your passion
- a_harb111#diddyspeechhu do what makes you happy and so on. Then the truth, that they need to get themselves on a certain platform to be able to expand hence entrepreneurship
- natbmakeup#diddyspeechhhu hi @iamdiddy I did not attend Howard. However, your story is very inspirational. I admire your work ethic and the drive to never give up no matter what. Speak on that.
- aderoyal101You have to do your best and leave the rest my big bro
- aderoyal101All man for him self GOD for every human o
- willers_mk3Mention biggie!
Log in to like or comment.