francescasWe know moms are everyday superheroes but we want to know what makes your mom Wonder Woman? Leave us a comment below and you might even see it on our website! #mom #mothersday #wonderwoman
- lisafunsizedThank you @bethanyannm
- j4kesmomMy mom is my rock. I can talk to her about anything and everything. We've been through so much together. She's the glue that holds our family together, and the peacekeeper. I found out just how strong she was when my brother had cancer-he's a survivor. I don't know how she does it. She supported me through my miscarriage, took care of my diabetic grandpa when he got sick with Alzheimer's She is hardworking; works 60 hours a week and still finds time to volunteer for little league and 4-H. She's the best MiMi to my son and I don't know what I would ever do without her. I love her more than she knows. We have our moments, but who doesn't? I will probably never be able to show her how much, but I will try ❤️
- bruh___its__mia_Thank you crystalruiz ... Love you bunches#😍#⃣👏👭
- celyr5@ariel574. Thax mama! I thank God everyday for sending me someone so special and beautiful like you. My daughter and friend. . Love you.
- vanhall@cynthiahall713 😘😘😘😘
- mytraceelements@pinkanimal you're amazing!!
- teacher_lori@katelyntaylor_ Awww!☺ Love you!
- thenerdygirlie@tillieelvrum 😘💗
- tillieelvrumAwww! @thenerdygirlie
Log in to like or comment.