guessTomorrow is #DenimDay! Join us and @peace_over_violence tomorrow and wear jeans to help put an end to sexual violence.
- erin.kurtzI thought it was May 13
- seatownlove@mickeyfresh1 I'm so glad to know I'm not the ONLY one that thought the same exact thing about this campaign!
- ricardohhh_Only you can find them on #guesssantafe
- nyatrysha@seatownlove @mickeyfresh1 The campaign was triggered by a ruling by the Italian Supreme Court where a rape conviction was overturned cause the justices felt that since the victim was wearing tight jeans she must have helped her rapist remove her jeans, implying consent. Next day, the women in the Italian Parliament came to work wearing jeans in solidarity with the victim. Peace Over Violence developed the Denim Day campaign in response to this case. Since then, wearing jeans on Denim Day has become a symbol of protest against erroneous and destructive attitudes about sexual assault. The picture is of Denim shorts lol anything Denim will support the cause/campaign
- fiona_wainDenim love
- elainecook_I need some new guess shorts for summer 🌞🌊
- mollygowlandGuess 😍 @laurensummer20
- brandley_z@xmoemoex 😻
- xmoemoex@zacharias925 Moe moe like 😊
- ohh_jessi@_____paolacablero go buy 😬 let's go to the Levi's store and buy the ones you want there! It's in citadel
- 093sharonBeba... @sikiu_ailin
Log in to like or comment.