cycleboredomAll in. The @iamspecialized Romin Evo Expert for all my road and CX bikes. #whatimriding
- bilskoAnxious to hear your experience - the Toupe Expert RBX I've used for past 6k miles has done well, but discontinued.
- snwbdrhoonGood timing. I was just thinking I need a new saddle😳
- thejeffernstI heart that saddle. Tested it 2 years ago, loved it from 1st ride.
- subohm.sausageNooo. Prologo all the way.
- cycleboredom@somdorby Waaaaaait, is your ass the same as mine?!
- cycleboredom@bilsko Been riding it for over a year. Experience sez all the bikes. 😁
- bilsko@cycleboredom Shop-stop later this week it is, then.
- im_tom_cruiseI have a white Evo pro (carbon railed version) for sale if you're interested @cycleboredom
- jimmyb_atlHmm, cutout saddles create way too many CX fail options, atmo.
- manystylesBlue one is the sex
- joshuarogers@manystyles I have nothing blue, but the perforated blue makes me wish I did.
- joshuarogers@chousen_one how much? Been thinking of trying one (ride Prologo now)
- excockrellIt's on all my bikes. Preferred over fizik antares, and the prologo for sure. Get a fit when you buy one though, very crucial.
- im_tom_cruise@joshuarogers $120 shipped within the conus
- cycleboredom@excockrell No doubt. Been riding it for over a year on my Gunnar.
- velorucheIt is my fav, the TI rails are better than the carbon IMO
Log in to like or comment.