noiremadesmondEleven hours and many rhinestones later, I've finally finished my cap. Meh, I like it. 😏 #mymasoncap #looneytunes #porkypig #thatsallfolks
- crazy_ayeSoooo cute I love it!!!!
- moments2trezrDef an original very creative!:-)
- noiremadesmondThank you! @crazy_aye @thairy_delilah @moments2trezr
- littlekusThis is an awesome idea!! Congrats!!
- noiremadesmondThank you!! @littlekus
- stealthygoddess19This makes me kinda sad... Nice work!
- noiremadesmondAw, thanx! @lilbabs19
- christineechenSaw this on #buzzfeed Great job, its cute! :D
- noiremadesmondThank you! @christeenyboo
- christineechenYou're welcomeee! Like the article said on buzzfeed, you sure nailed it with your grad capp
- lrdprettyflackoThat's fucking amazing
- noiremadesmondlol Thanx @antonio_cardenas11
- _dontgiveup_kI have a question .. What material did u use for the pig ? Sorry if Random iknow . Just Wondering .
- noiremadesmondLol no problem, I just printed it out on regular paper, then glued it onto a piece of thick cardstock. @_dontgiveup_k
- _dontgiveup_kThank You lol ! 🙌
- noiremadesmondWelcome! 😉 @_dontgiveup_k
- messy0322How did you make this? I saw it on pintrest and wanted to do something similar in memory of my father who passed away and won't be at my graduation 💙
- noiremadesmondI printed the picture on normal paper, cut it out, and glued it to a piece of cardstock. Then I just used a hot glue gun to attach it to the cap! @messy0322 Hope that makes sense! And congrats, I'm sure your dad would be very proud 😉
- messy0322Thank you! Where did you get the gems?
- noiremadesmondMichaels! They have the plain ones as well as the assorted colors @messy0322
Log in to like or comment.