themoneysavingmomWent grocery shopping at Publix for the first time ever tonight! Clearly, I need some Publix pointers, because I scoured the store for deals and came up empty. Help a girl out: what are your best bargain-shopping tips for Publix? I'd love to hear!
- emilychornsbyI shop their BOGOs & loss leaders. I love Publix, but it's the Cadillac of grocery stores, especially compared to Aldi.
- passionatepennypincherThis was a slow week! Shop the bogos and make sure to take advantage of their extra coupon booklets. (I'm so sad to be leaving Publix next week!)
- jesses_ashI always spent the same by buying their loss leaders, using coupons, & buying store brand. I always over spend at Wal-Mart. ..
- carlyerankinI use iheartpublix.com -
- marshawagesCheck out www.southernsavers.com. You click on the grocery stores and then click on Publix. Jenny (the woman who runs this site) does all the work ahead of time. You just click on the blocks beside each item and you make your own list that you can print out. As well as the coupon matchups to help you save the most money. It's all free-no subscription necessary.
- mrsjmartinI pretty much only shop their bogos - cereal, pasta, dishwasher detergent and peanut butter are things I often buy there on bogo.
- auraleeDitto southern savers!! # lovepublix
- andytraub@themoneysavingmom maybe @jennyacuff has some tips ?? We will need some too
- lydiasennI do about 90 % of my shopping their. Love Publix! But it's either that or Walmart and I don't do Walmart.
- sophiempiperEven with bargains I could never seem to keep it as cheap as other stores. When they have a good sale it's great with coupons but you have to be close enough to the store to willing to go for just one thing. It sure is nice to store to shop in. If anyone will figure it out, it's you!
- meganesota@amy_game i see you!
- meganesotaI like to shop their bogos and use their allowed competitor coupons (whatever competitors are local to you). Their produce is better than target or walmart, I think.
- mrskcobbPretty sure they double coupons in TN. Bogos are awesome. I shopped Walmart for a month. I spent nearly the same as Publix. Publix quality is SO much better.
- davismomma4We love Publix. Their meat and produce are so fresh. BOGOs rock and you can use coupons! They have an online app and coupons too
- amy_gameHaha! @meganesota! Not sure if anyone has mentioned that carry out is publix policy and it's soooo wonderful to have someone load your groceries and deal with the cart while you get the kids buckled in. Also they will order items specifically for you if you want something they don't carry. AND they will cut and repackage meat for you. (If they only had 3lb packs and you only want a 1lb) best customer service!
- meganesotaYes agree with @amy_game! Shopping at publix really is a pleasure! Nicest ever. And good about letting you come back with receipts and coupons
- amymacchiattoCombining their BOGO deals with coupons is awesome! Check out SouthernSavers.
- eklinelawBest place to shop! Store is clean, staff always friendly, and Publix in Tennessee still doubles their coupons! They take competitors coupons.... Shall I keep raving? I love publix!
- jenicoppageMake sure you watch your items as they scan. If your item scans incorrectly your get it for free!! Unfortunately for Pulix, it happens often.
- jeffgoinsThis is one place where you've got to plan ahead. Lots of BOGOs and coupons.
Log in to like or comment.